You and your detective ways may have already figured out what this post is about…yes, I’m sick and blame the germs and re-circulating air on BART. But instead of complaining, I am so, so grateful that it came this week, rather than next week when I’ll be in the windy city for both work and the race!
I’m taking full advantage of resting while sick and soaking up the taper time (even though I’ve practically been tapering for the last month!). Here is what’s on my get-better-asap-list:
1. Yogi Green Tea: Super Antioxidant
2. Whole Food’s women multivitman
3. DayQuil and lots-o-Kleenex
4. Mini naps that help regain energey
5. Me hoping that Chicken Face will bring home soup tonight (hint, hint, nudge, nudge…if you’re reading this)
So tell me, when you are sick and training/tapering, what tips and tricks do you recommend for a speedy recovery?
Also, if you’re going to be in Chicago next week…holla!
And because I hate posts without photos, here’s one of lil’ baby Lola in her party hat for her 1st birthday. Come on now…how friggin’ cute!!