It’s Thanksgiving, which can only mean one thing: pumpkie pie…err…time to give thanks!
This year has been an absolute whirlwind of adventures and I couldn’t be more thankful for all that life has blessed us with. This year I want to give thanks for (cue the violins):
1. My family: The ones that are far and near. They are my biggest supporters, the ones that always listen to my gripes, the ones that pick me back up when I’m down, and never cease to make me laugh.
2. Chicken face: I’m engaged to the man of my dreams and he’s the most patient, smart and awkwardly hilarious person I know.
3. Lola being in my life officially for a year: She’s my lil’ baby and makes me smile everyday
4. This amazing running community: I have met so many new and fantastic people through the online running community and you continue to motivate and inspire me everyday. Special shout-outs to Aron, Danica, Tara, Maritza, Katie, Nicole and Layla. Though I may not know you all very well, you’ve been the greatest online buddies a new blogger could ever ask for.
5. My Work Family: I don’t know what I’d do if I had to be 100% professional all the time. My team at work is full of the craziest and smartest group of folks I know. We can work, ideate, strategize, laugh uncontrollably and dance like maniacs…all in one day.
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Running!