The next month is going to be busy beyond belief – so for those of you that are sticking with me while I babble on about running, working and wedding planning, thank you! Also, I’m sorry I haven’t been commenting as much as I should on all of your lovely blogs – my Google Reader is sending me hate mail and I will get to the 1,0000+ posts as soon as I can!
However, after the wedding (July 23rd is so close!) I want to focus an revamping the look and feel of the blog, and ensuring that every moment that you spend here is worth it. Because as we all know, time is precious and you could be outside sweating instead of reading my ramblings. SO, one of the first things that I want to do is build out the tabs on my blog and I’d love for your input:
- What kind of info/answers would you like to see in an FAQ tab?
- What kind of resources do you look for in a running blog?
- What post type of posts are your favorite? What do you hate?
- Do you like seeing workouts? Recipes? Product Reviews? Gear? More photos of Lola and Chicken Face (ha!)?
- Or, if you just have a question, I’d love to hear it!
Also, be sure to check out my guest blog post on The San Francisco Marathon blog. It’s all about their new “Half It All Challenge” and the extra bling blang you can earn. You heard me right, EXTRA BLING BLANG!