An Athlete’s Christmas Gift List

How are we in mid-December already? While I’ve been trying to shop for others, I find myself putting items on my wish list more often then not. I thought I’d round up a few of my latest “oh I must have that” finds in the hopes that they make your holiday shopping a little easier.

HolidayList

What gear are you lusting over this holiday season?

P.S. I’m trying to fix the image sizing but of course, the computer gods are working against me.

This entry was posted in Gear and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to An Athlete’s Christmas Gift List

1. Sarah says:

Love the list! I’m asking for a Spibelt – do you run with one? Do you recommend it? And some cute, new running clothes, of course. Who can ever have enough of those?

2. Meggie says:

Nike Half-Zip with Wool
    New Lunarglides (I feel so uncool that I don’t run in Brooks Adrenaline)
    New Left Leg

3. Ali says:

What do I want for Christmas? I want a certain redheaded friend from Nevada to move to NYC and be my running coach. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??? I think not.

4. Effing computer gods. Screw them.

5. Heather says:

I want a water resistant watch and radio with headphones for the pool! And about 5 years from my life back. :)

6. Susan says:

Any clothing with the word “Nike” in it makes me happy! :-)

7. Celia says:

I am really curious about the new garmin 910X…

8. Layla says:

I want a pair of Newtons to try! (Stupid prices, though.) And for someone to make chocolate that doesn’t contain calories or fat.

9. J says:

I love the race bib belt! I so want one! I am so behind this year! I have not started shopping and I have not even made my list! Time is running out!

10. Lindsay says:

Ah, rundies– I love them! I asked Santa for some Lulu Wunder Unders and a running backpack… :)

I often run errands (literally), so am really curious about #8, the Nathan VITAband. Carrying cash/debit cards while I run is super annoying so this could be a perfect fix. Hopefully Santa delivers so I can hear alllll about it :)

11. Marlene says: