I’m Here!

I’m still alive!

I haven’t bowed out of blogging, but am rather just getting my next little adventure set-up. From moving to Portland, a weekend with Chicken Face, starting my new job, recovering from Ironman, another weekend with my Mom, finding a new place to live and trying to find new routes, new food and new friends, life has been…well…crazy. A quick recap in photos:

IMG_2127

The big move.

IMG_2155

Voodoo Donuts.

IMG_2165

Forest Park amazingness.

IMG_2201

Cannon Beach — who knew this was in Oregon?!

IMG_2204

IMG_2213

Beer, beer and more beer.

IMG_2269

New beginnings.

IMG_2333

Weekends with mom.

DSCN4897

Hiking and waterfalls.

IMG_2371

IMG_0175

Family time.

It’s been crazy, but am working on my new “pattern” and should be back blogging in no time. I have a few more Ironman posts are up my sleeve, as well as a return to running for the fall and winter. I can’t wait to share what’s next and hope you’ll stick around for the ride.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to I’m Here!

1. Can’t wait to hear about the new adventure and hope you’re settling in nicely!

2. Ashley says:

Congratulations!! This looks amazing and I am so happy for you. Your pictures make me want to move to PNW!

3. Jill C. says:

I can’t wait to hear what is coming up next for you! So inspiring :)

4. Yay! I hope you’re settling in nicely.

5. Happy to see that you are settling in. Isn’t PDX amazing?! I love VooDoo they seriously have the best doughnuts! Also love all the NIKE attire you are sporting- lucky little lady. :-)

6. I’ve always wanted to go to Cannon Beach. Ever since seeing the rock on Goonies :) Congrats on your big move. I look forward to reading bout your adventures up in Portland. It’s such a beautiful city!

7. glad you are getting settled and finding some things that you love there!

8. Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

9. brooke lyn says:

yay :) Portland looks good on you. Glad you’re enjoying my favorite city !

10. Holly says:

Yay! Portland looks beautiful!! can’t wait to read all about your new job and fall running and visits with chicken face!!

11. Looks like you are settling in nicely!! Keep enjoying yourself…this is the best time of the year!

12. Caroline says:

I’ve only been to Portland once and that was only for two days, so I know very little about the place. Cannon Beach looks AMAZING and not at all what I’d expect to find in Oregon. Enjoy exploring your new home!

13. Tyra says:

I love that bikini! It looks functional AND cute.

14. Sallie says:

awesomeee photos. Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

15. Sandy says:

You MUST try the ice cream at the Salt & Straw on Alberta!!!!!

16. Kara says:

WOW I really want to go to Oregon now!! It’s so beautiful…I never realized! I’ve been reading for awhile now and I have to say that you inspired me to take on my first Ironman (which is this weekend!) I’ve learned a lot from your posts and look forward to hearing about all your new adventures in your new home :)