Happy 2 Years.

This post isn’t about triathlons, running, California, Oregon, or new adventures. Instead, it’s a nod in the most public, yet private, way possible to the most important topic in my life.

joshandpage-525-1415877106-O

To my husband and the person that I’ve promised a life-long adventure to. To the one person I’m the truest version of myself with. To the man who puts up with me. To the smartest guy I know.

Happy anniversary, Chicken Face. Here’s to two years and many, many more to come. I miss and love you.

joshandpage-461-1415852495-O

joshandpage-401-1415067293-O

joshandpage-047-1412209477-O

XO.

This entry was posted in Life. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Happy 2 Years.

1. Lisa says:

Happy 2nd Anniversary to the both of you. xx :)

2. J says:

YAY for 2 years! i keep forgetting that it has been two years – time flies. My two year is coming up too and I cant believe it.

3. Martina says:

That second photo is stunning! Very beautiful indeed – congratulations to you both!

4. Katherine says:

Happy anniversary to you both! From experience, it will be that much sweeter when you’re together again. :)

5. Kristen L says:

Happy anniversary! I hope you have many many more to come.

6. Morgan says:

*Swoon* Happy Anniversary!!!

7. Jill C. says:

Aw, happy anniversary! Your pictures are gorgeous! My favorite is the first one; so pretty, but so different, too. I hope you guys have a great time once you’re together!

8. Jenn says:

I have a yorkie too!!! Before I read a single post on your blog, I saw your main picture on the front page with your dog and you and I already knew that I would love reading this blog and added it to my blog reader. And then proceeded to actually read it—content has lived up to my expectations :)

9. What a sweet post. Happy Anniversary to the both of you. Love your wedding photos!

Happy Anniversary!!!

11. Holly says:

Happy Anniversary!!! LOVE your wedding pictures!!

12. erin says:

Beautiful pics! Happy anniversary!

13. Adorable- I love it! Congrats on your anniversary!! This post made me take a peek back at your wedding photos – absolutely gorgeous! I’m getting married in January – your gorgeous pics make me even more excited! Congrats again!

14. Monika says:

Wow 2 years have gone by so fast!! Happy anniversary!