Big News Monday

Where have I been?

Untitled

Here.

I’ve been running!
I’ve been registering!
I’ve been celebrating little miracles!
It’s been one of those “life is good” past couple of weeks…and boy, did I need that.

Let’s go in some order of priority here, folks… First and foremost, there’s a new little blonde babe back home and I already envy her hair. My other sister had her first baby! She’s teeny tiny (she just wanted to get to the world a bit earlier than planned), she adorable and I’m so thankful for FaceTime. Congrats Ryann and Eric, I can’t wait to meet her!

Untitled

And then I got to FaceTime with Captain Adorable himself. I mean you can’t make this stuff up, people!

Untitled

Second, I got to see Chicken Face for his birthday two weekends ago. Nothing makes me feel like myself again more than spending time with him.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Not only was I on “I’m with my husband cloud nine” but I also managed to get in what was supposed to be 18 miles, but turned to 20. I kept looking down at my watch and thinking, “Huh. That’s strange.” But it was one of those burst through the doors, proclaiming to the world, “I F-ING LOVE RUNNING!” I was all jacked up on endorphins thanks to the 7:34 avg. pace – my legs were back!

Untitled

Last weekend was a repeat performance: 20 miles, 7:34 avg. pace, but I was ready to be done after mile 14. Perhaps it was that Barre3 class I tried for the first time two days prior…

Untitled

Regardless, I’m living in my little, “Welcome back legs, now let’s get to work!” bubble and maybe it was the endorphins. Maybe it was boredom. Nah, it’s was just because I REALLY WANT TO GO OUT THERE AND DEMOLISH IT! So I registered for this… (more to come on this soon!)

Untitled

It’s nice when life hands you those moments that just make you giddy.  Now it’s time to get down to business; race day is getting close!

This entry was posted in Life, Training. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Big News Monday

1. Ryann says:

Yay, we can’t wait for you and Josh to meet her!!!

2. Ali says:

I’m happy to see that you registered for another tri! I can’t wait to follow your training! Also, those babies are just too cute for words. :)

You are a machine! What a great pace for a 20 mile run – I can’t’ wait to see what you have in you on race day!

So many fun things! Congrats to your sister and to you for being an Auntie once again.

Jeremy is trying to convince Mike that we should do Lake Stevens….. I’d say I’m at about 20% right now but you never know! ;)

4. I love to love running…it really is the best!

5. Asia says:

Jeremy is trying to get us to sign up for Lake Stevens!! We shall see…

6. I can’t imagine being away from D so much! Umm I can’t imagine running 20 miles at that pace either, apparently you live in a world that I don’t believe exists HAHA

7. megan says:

Wow Page! Congrats on registering for a 70.3. Nieces and nephews are the best I get to see two of mine for Thanksgiving:)

8. Emily says:

Congrats, Auntie Again! All that blond hair is crazy! Glad to hear your legs are back together again, good luck in your training!

9. Congrats on the new little niece :) Those two babies are very cute indeed. I am trying to resist the baby urge until after marathon, even though I also want to train my heart out for new races next year. decisions. decisions. oiye.

your legs! welcome back! those are some crazy number :) can’t wait to hear how you do at CIM. you’ll most definitely finish hours before me, but it’s good to “know” others out there on the course.

10. Kristina says:

Wow – great run! It’s always fun to have those. And Lake Stevens seems like it would be a GREAT race – I’ll look forward to reading about your training and race.

11. Shanda Niles says:

Hi Page,
    I’m doing Lake Stevens next year as well! :) I look forward to reading about your training! You are such an inspiration to me!