Introducing Rocko

Because I’m just that excited about my new bike…

WelcomeRocko_Bike Argon18 E116

…or because I’m pathetic and can’t prioritize things to do on a Tuesday night.

Either way, the bike love is back in a big way. We’re fitting, tweaking and prepping for Rocko’s big outdoor debut and I’m anxious to get back on two wheels.

Big thanks to Tiny Prints for letting me steal this ridiculous comp, to a good friend for helping hook me up and to the moving company who cracked the frame of my first bike, who made me want to punch someone in the face, but ultimately compensated me with enough to take home Rocko (R.I.P. Dora).

Rocko is a 2014 Argon18 E116 and I feel like a completed fraud with him — he’s far too sexy for this pasty redhead. I guess this Fred will just have to fake it until she makes it, but I can’t wait to try.

Happy Running & Cycling!

This entry was posted in cycling. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Introducing Rocko

1. MILF Runner says:

Congrats! I know you’ll do right by Rocko :)

2. Hahaha, this post is all kinds of awesome! Congrats!

3. elizabeth says:

Now that’s a sweet looking ride! Nice! :)

4. YAY! New bikes are so exciting, I actually have a dora… well his name is comet but same bike and I am looking to upgrade! Let me know how you like rocko (:

5. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty jealous. Rocko looks awesome though & I’m sure the two of you will put up some super fast bike splits :)

6. Denise G. says:

4 lbs? They make a bike that weighs 4lbs?!?

Happy Riding!

7. Ryann says:

Have a great time with your new ride!

8. Beth says:

Aw, he’s precious! I hope your friends and family threw you a shower. You’re going to have your hands full with that one :)

9. Awesome! So glad you were able to get the money to buy a new bike!!

10. goSonja says:

Pook Rocko has no idea what he just got himself into….

11. goSonja says:

poor…stupid typer…

12. Congratulations on your newest addition!

13. Erin says:

Woo hoo! I feel like a total poser on Merlin but he sure does make riding fun! Congrats on your new addition :)

14. Beth says:

Fabulous! Rocko and you gonna be super speedy.

15. Ashley says:

AHHH congrats!!! Looks awesome and can’t wait to see what exciting things you two will do together :)

16. Irina says:

Your love for Rocko is infectious. He looks mighty fine and I’m eager to see where he’ll take you this year.

17. Kristen L says:

Oooo, Rocko is so handsome! What an exciting new addition to the family. :)

18. Nice!!! Looks awesome! Can’t wait to hear about your first ride!!! Maybe after this rain clears up?! :)

19. Ahhh Rocko is beauuutiful! Err, handsome! Hope you have a wonderful ride!

20. Michaela says:

Congrats on your new baby!! I love the birth announcement!! Can’t wait to see what adventures the two of you will have together.

21. What’s up to every , because I am really eager of reading this webpage’s post to be updated daily.
    It contains fastidious material.

My weblog: simpsons tapped out donut Hack android

22. Jessica M. says:

This is just genius!

23. Rocko looks great!! At what point do you graduate from Fred status? I would think an Ironman would make you pretty legit!